As an elder care lawyer, Greg Gilbert helps families navigate through and understand the legalities, policies and rights our aging citizens and their families may experience. Learn about Medical Assistance, Asset Transfers and new Nursing Home Criteria and other long-term care guidelines.
Click below to read more, or Contact Gilbert Law Office for information in the following areas:
- Elder Law Overview
- State Policy and Demographics;
- Applying for Medical Assistance for Nursing Home Care;
- Asset Transfers;
- Homestead Transfers;
- Payments for Assisted Living Facilities;
- Nursing Home Care Criteria;
- Paying Family Members for Care;
- Personal Services Contracts;
- Timely Payments for Care;
- Purchase of Other Services; and
- Hardship Waivers.